Live draw on 1st of March.
The draw takes place regardless of sell out.
The competition will close sooner if the maximum number of entries are received.
Live draw to be held on our facebook.
Entries only 99p
ONLY 399 tickets to be sold!
About this bundle.
- 1 lucky winner will win a 3 night stay in Bude, Cornwall at “one of the most loved homes on Airbnb, according to guests”!
- Dates are negotiable, subject to availability.
- Plus the winner will get a £50 voucher for Rosies Kitchen/Starboard Wood Fired Bistro, Bude.
- A luxury Cornish hamper will also be waiting for you upon arrival.
About the accommodation.
The house is set in a quiet cul de sac at the back of a medium-sized (for Cornwall) housing estate. The neighbours are all really friendly and it has beautiful views from the rear garden, which is a real sun trap. There are 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 with bunk beds), off-road parking for 2 cars and front and rear gardens. The house is open plan downstairs and has a small porch, followed by the lounge and kitchen on the same level and the dining area is set on a lower level (down 2 steps). Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Other facilities at the house include a dishwasher, washing machine, bed linen and towels, free wifi, and an outdoor dining space with patio furniture. Check-in is from 2 pm on the day of arrival. Check-out is at 10am on the day of departure.
From local walks and beautiful beaches to centuries of history, there is so much discover about Bude.
The town itself is just made for mooching. Loaded with quirky, sun-kissed charm, you won’t find the huge chains. Instead, a buzzing hive of independant shops, a selection bars and places to eat epitomise Bude’s strong sense of local identity. Stay a while, grab a coffee and let the world go by. Or, better still, tuck into a bowl of local mussels and watch the sunset over the dunes. Bude prides itself on being a friendly, welcoming destination. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Bude is also justly renowned as an excellent location for Cornish surfing holidays. There are more beaches than there are days of the week!
The visit Bude website offers a weath of information if you are looking to find out more.
The best of Cornwall is closer than you think…
Just half an hour off the A30, and moments from the Atlantic Highway, Bude is officially one of the sunniest corners of Britain. That said, even on rainy days, there are so many bright things to do when holidaying here.
The entry number is limited to 399.
This competition ends on 29th February 2024 6:00 pm (Europe/London), there is a limit of 399 entries per person.
To enter couldn’t be easier
- Step 1: Find a competition that interests you
- Step 2: Decide how many tickets you would like to purchase to enter the competition and add to cart (there will be a limit on each competition)
- Step 3: Answer the associated question in order to confirm entry, incorrect entries will be charged but will not be entered into the prize draw (so make sure you get it correct!)
- Step 4: Complete the purchase of the tickets and then share with your friends.
- Step 5: Keep an eye on our facebook page and emails announcing the draw and tune in live!
This bundle includes:
Apple TV 4K (3rd generation) with Wi-Fi or a £100 cash alternative.